Holistic Core Restore®
Prepare your Pelvic Floor for a MOVING, ACTIVE life.
Are you ready to take control of your Pelvic Floor and return to exercising, running or sneezing with confidence? Are you ready to address that nagging low back pain or achieve a better looking, stronger core and tummy after your babies? Holistic Core Restore® is designed for women at all life stages who want to work on long term pelvic floor, core and overall health and fitness. I am the certified coach for Stafford & the surrounding area (& online) and I can help you.
Holistic Core Restore®
Prepare your Pelvic Floor for a MOVING, ACTIVE life.
Are you ready to take control of your Pelvic Floor and return to exercising, running or sneezing with confidence? Are you ready to address that nagging low back pain or achieve a better looking, stronger core and tummy after your babies? Holistic Core Restore® is designed for women at all life stages who want to work on long term pelvic floor, core and overall health and fitness. I am the certified coach for Stafford and the surrounding area (& online) and I can help you.
Holistic Core Restore® ‘Everywoman’ programme
The Everywoman programme is the ‘gift that keeps giving’, providing the knowledge and ‘skills for life’ that will allow you to manage your pelvic health forever.
I am SO passionate about this course because it has helped me and thousands of other women to build confidence in our bodies and how they perform.
This ‘entry-level’ programme comprises a course of 6 weekly classes or 1:1 sessions centred around integrating ‘functional’ exercise with your pelvic floor. That’s strengthening your body, core and pelvic floor for all the squatting, lunging, pushing and pulling which you do every day without thinking, and which can often cause the leaks or discomfort which many women experience.
We also work on understanding nutrition for healing, fat loss and hormonal health, how to achieve great bladder and bowel health, plus other self-care ideas for improving core and pelvic floor function and your overall wellbeing. We also provide online homework each week to enhance your progress and ensure accountability.
With exercise kit provided ‘to keep’, a detailed education booklet and permanent access to current online workouts, recipes and advice, the Everywoman programme is the ‘gift that keeps giving’, providing the knowledge and skills that will allow you to manage your pelvic health forever. Thousands of happy women testify that it gets results!
I have helped tens of women improve their core and pelvic floor function, and I’d love to help you.
The Course includes
- Both your online pre screening form PLUS subsequent 1:1 hour-long consultation (via Zoom / face to face as per relevant current Covid-19 guidelines) where we assess your posture, breathing technique, tummy gap, and discuss ‘where you are’.
- Subsequently, 6 x 60-minute sessions: 45 min workout and 15-minute education.
- Your ‘keep forever kit’: Pilates ball, resistance band, loop band and handled band, spiky ball and 20+ page A4 education booklet.
- A class WhatsApp group to share progress, questions and ideas.
- The online homework exercise portal.
- Small group class 6 x 60 minute sessions = £137pp
- One to one 6 x 60 minute sessions = £354
- Payment can be made as two instalments prior to commencing week 1 and at week 3.
- I have availability for 1:1 and small group sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday during school hours either face to face observing relevant Covid guidelines, or via Zoom. Contact me for details.
- NEXT SMALL GROUP COURSE starts Tuesday 1st February.
Heat is a pelvic floor friendly HIIT workout that truly will hit all the fat loss markers, jump-start your metabolism and keep you burning calories for hours after the exercise session.
Once you’ve gone through the Everywoman programme, HEAT is your next step and we truly take it up a notch or two with a change in music and tempo to get you moving but with a deep respect for your Pelvic Health. You can keep both feet on the ground and still have effective fat loss. You might wish to join the class without having completed Everywoman. This is fine, subject to completion of a detailed pre-screening form.
Pricing (all classes are currently via Zoom)
- Group class sessions during term time, £9 per class payable half termly in advance or via a monthly standing order at £29 per month.
- Includes private WhatsApp group and additional weekly pre recorded workout.
- Thursday nights in term time, 8-9pm
FIT 2 WALK/RUN®
Did you know:
- For women over 35 who run, their most common injuries are foot and ankle related?
- That over one quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet, so if they’re not happy, nothing else will be!
With so many of us now regularly walking, running or wanting to run it’s important to strengthen, mobilise and connect with our bodies literally from the feet upwards. Why? To help us to move with greater confidence, stability, comfort and ease whatever our ‘level’.
That’s why we have launched Holistic Core Restore® ‘Fit 2 Walk/Run’. This six-week programme is designed to provide a strong foundation for any woman who regularly walks, hikes, or runs.
It’s specifically designed with a woman’s body in mind, because our bodies are DIFFERENT to men’s.
Over the course of six weeks we will cover the key components of walking/running with greater comfort. We’ll cover foot and ankle mobility and strength, work on building resilience in your calves and shins, improving your knees and hips, addressing mobility in your spine and pelvis, and show you how to put it all together. Of course, we can’t guarantee you’ll never pick up another injury, but we will give you the tools to help you ‘control your controllables’.
We want you to move well whether you’re a complete newbie or elite level.
If you are worried about leaking when you run then get in touch with me first about the Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman course (scroll up) which is the ideal place to start before you commence Fit To Run®.
What do I get?
- Six weekly live sessions of around 60-75 minutes with me via Zoom where we work through our exercises.
- Access to a recording of our weekly session for you to follow along to in your own time.
- You’ll be invited to join a dedicated private WhatsApp group that will contain links to the weekly videos and bitesized homework videos on the areas we target. You can also ask questions in the group (and provide encouragement for each other!).
- £90, including the six zoom classes, homework videos and group support
What do I need?
- A couple of tennis balls, dog balls, foam practice golf balls or Yoga Tune Up balls (something with a bit of give)
- A small pilates ball
- A couple of Yoga blocks or sturdy books of a similar height
- A long Resistance band
Click below to get in touch and I will take you through the HCR® screening process.
PLEASE NOTE – The programme is not a substitute for clinical support for an existing injury which should always be treated with medical supervision.
Next course coming in 2022, date TBC. Message me for info.
Bump is a Pelvic Floor and Core integrated, functional movement programme designed to safely guide a woman through an active Pregnancy and Birth Preparation.
Bump is specially designed to keep the mum-to-be strong, mobile and pain-free throughout her Pregnancy and get her ready for ‘mum-life’. We’ll get you re-acquainted with your Pelvic Floor and the rest of your Core, help you exercise safely and meaningfully throughout the Trimesters and truly get you ready and functionally match-fit for your ‘big day’ and your 4th Trimester.
I am available for 1:1 sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday during school hours either face to face observing relevant guidelines, or via Zoom.
- 6 x 60 minute sessions = £354
Payment can be made as two instalments prior to commencing week 1 and at week 3.